7 Ways to cut the cost of Christmas
There are a number of things that can be done to cut the cost of Christmas:
1. Don’t buy a new outfit for the Office Christmas party – revamp an old one
2. Buy cheap wrapping paper on a roll rather than expensive stuff by the sheet
3. Do your christmas cards early and send thenm second class instead of leaving it late and sending them 1st class
4. Use christmas dinner leftovers to make turkey pie or other dishes that can be frozen.
5. Go out into the highways and byways for stuff to make your own christmas wreath rather than buy an expensive one from the florist
6. Pay off your credit card bill before interest starts to accrue.
7. Eat less at Christmas so you don’t feel you need to go on an expensive dieting plan/ join an expensive gymn after Christmas